- Guest houses
- Any niche or small business
- Health shops
- Boutique hotels
- Sports events
- Any other events
Extreme Webbing comes from a background of event management, site building for specific events, online entry systems and more. We have a PASSION for simple, easy to navigate web design. We aim to help small businesses grow, online and in the real world.
Questions you need to think about to ensure a strong social media platform:
- What is my market?
- Who do I want to see my website?
- How can I grow my market and get the interaction I need?
- What is best for my company – Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Vimeo, YouTube, and the list goes on….
Create logos that:
- Are clean and clear
- Easy to use on all platforms
Event management, event conceptualisation, event admin, online entry system, event timing, website development, website management, document design, logo design, poster design – look no further we can do it all!
Juliette’s passion for web design was born from creating small websites for sporting events in Cape Town, South Africa. Event management and event websites are a passion for Juliette and she can really visualise what you are after and create you exciting sporting site as well as the full event package!
– Get your own domain name for your business
– Create your own brand identity with design elements and your own website
– Create a logo that is unique and adds flavour to your business
– Social media linked to your website for customer base growth
– Cost effective solution to ensure your business is getting the best out of having a website!
Juliette has been a great help to getting my site online, she has new ideas and continues to send me ideas and helps me get the site where I need it to be!
Juliette has built my wedding website for me, she did the work quickly and I was very happy with the result! We cannot wait to get married and had many comments about the website. She also did the invitation designs and all the designed elements on the site. Great to work with.
Julz (as I know her) just gets on and does the work. I am probably the hardest client as do not give much feedback, but generally happy with the sites she has created. She has vision and passion for the work she does.